ARK's Bolt Bite™ Chew Necklace - a robust chew necklace for anyone who needs to chew. It features a cool lightning bolt design on the front side (raised) with a plain back side. Each pendant measures about 1.1" at the widest part, just under 2" tall, and just under half an inch in thickness - a great option for chewing with your front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars, click here). Because this is a more robust shape, it's also a good option for tougher chewers. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because of its beefier/bigger shape, each level of the Bolt Bite™ will feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite® in the middle XT level, you may want to "size down" a toughness level and order the Bolt Bite™ in standard.
Choose your option from the menu above.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures about 1.1" at the widest part, just under 2" tall, and just under half an inch in thickness
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.