Chew, chew, chew! Made in the USA, ARK’s Ninja Star Chewable Jewelry is a safe and super cool solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. Inspired by ninja "throwing stars," this modern design measures just under 2" in diameter and 3/8" thick - perfect for those who like to chew with their front teeth.
Use this chewable necklace as a safe alternative to chewing on fingernails, shirt collars, pens, pencils, etc. Chewing can also help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because this design has cut-outs in the center, even in XXT this is not the longest lasting design for more than mild chewing. If you're looking for longest lasting, check out ARK's Dino-Bite, Super Star, or Basketball - these are solid-through and usually the longest lasting shapes.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures measures just under 2" in diameter and 3/8" thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.