Due to the flexible, squishy & stretchy nature of these products, it does mean they don’t last forever. It would be awesome if they did, but unfortunately they don't...
Depending on how they are used, they can last an hour, week or a year. All squishy and stretchy items are durable, but not indestructible. Squishies typically have a plug/join where they were filled. This is its most vulnerable spot, so if at all possible it is best to use this palm side in so the least amount of pressure is placed in the join. This will maximise its life.
They are not recommended for children who may try to bite, chew or ingest the contents. Avoid aggressive or excessive squishing, stretching and contact with any sharp objects.
Please note a warranty is not provided unless product is faulty on first opening.
The contents are non-toxic however please seek medical advise if ingested.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts
Not suitable for children under 3 years