A best seller - very compact and feels wonderful between the fingers. Rapid spin, which is super quiet yet very satisfying. The Cog fidget fits in a pocket and is very discreet. It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel, or the classroom.
Happy customers also like the way it "tickles" when spinning. See the videos a lovely customer shared of fun with multiple cogs.
This has a super-fast spin, soft vibration & slight hum which is amazing. Rolling the cog over hands and ﬁngers gives great sensory input.
Similar to a fidget spinner only much smaller. It is easily operated one-handed. Please note that you need to tighten the two flat metal parts up from time to time. They just screw together holding the cog in the centre.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet, making them ideal for the workplace, travel, or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail-biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
You can unscrew the centre from the spinning cog.
The center part is aluminium for the sliver and gold cog, black powder-coated stainless steel in the black cog & treated stainless steel in the oil slick cog. The inner cog is stainless steel in all.
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe, ours regularly go through the washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.